Thursday, September 20, 2007

Alicia Silverstone has taken it all off for the sake of vegeteranism.

The Clueless star stripped down for a brief, 30-second TV commercial for animal rights activists PETA.

The ad starts with a seductive Silverstone getting out of a swimming pool with her hands strategically placed over her body.

The shot quickly pans out to show Silverstone sitting at the edge of the pool with her back to the camera, and her buttocks in clear view.

She says over the film: "I am Alicia Silverstone, and I am a vegetarian”

"There's nothing in the world that's changed me as much as this. I feel so much better and have so much more energy. It's amazing."

Watch the Photograph at http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news?id=37114

2 comments:

Pankaj Varma said...

Alicia is one of the most beautiful women I 've seen. I always remember her in contect to one of the very old videos (music) (I think in a rock or heavy rock song - forgetting the popular name right now) where she sits on the moving cruiser bike fuel tank, facing the rider, and her hair flying and falling on the rider and giving those great looks! LOL :D ... and now tripping for a noble cause indeed.
I love prawns, butter chicken, crabs, egg cakes etc but will start avoiding henceforth (just kidding!). I doubt she 'd be able to continue for long on her vegetarianism too!

Rgds,
Pankaj (Peter) Varma http://petervarma.blogspot.com 91 9810000163 Gurgaon New Delhi India

Anonymous said...

She is realy cute.